Author Topic: Amy Bradley's Wall of Shame  (Read 40332 times)

Admin

• Administrator
Amy Bradley's Wall of Shame
« on: May 08, 2018, 09:36:00 PM »
Amy Bradley's Wall of Shame (so far)

Alister Douglas

Alfred Cotten

This trashy, x rated novel was devastating to Amy's family.  It is based on details from Amy's disappearance with a few details from Natalee

Paco aka Juan D. de los Santos Perez

Frank V. Jones, Jr. served five years in a Virginia prison for the fraud against Amy's family.

John Daryanani, owner of the Stelaris Hotel

Eduardo Cabrita, Portugese waiter

Paul and Ana Baxter

TBA

TBA

Michael Hooper, AAV Hotel Manager

Douglas Belandria, AAV Employee

Charles Blasco, AAV Manager

Oscar Bowen

Thomas Ghent

Lexxxy, mother of Zaglanitis sons

Alexis Zaglanitis

TBA - Curacao/Aruba Businessman

TBA - Pilot

Carter

• Administrator
Re: Amy Bradley's Wall of Shame
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 03:05:38 PM »

Facebook Douglas Belandria

Intro

Presidente de SIGLA c.a arte y publicidad at COMERCIANTE INDEPENDIENTE

propietario at Sigla c.a Repuestos douglas

Former Animador at Hotel Hesperia

Studied Turismo at Universidad de Oriente (UDO) Nueva esparta

Went to Universidad de Oriente (UDO), Venezuela

Lives in Mérida, Venezuela

Single

From Mérida, Venezuela

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.belandria.7?lst=100008021377300%3A639958831%3A1526756382

Carter

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 03:18:04 PM »

FindAmy

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 12:07:11 PM »
It's tragic that three or four people with various names and at various forums have focused on attacking Amy Bradley and her family.  I personally believe there is a nefarious motive behind these activities.  The negative campaign began when I was posting as the VI at Websleuths, and it has continued.  A tremendous volume of false information has been posted and many people unfortunately now believe the inaccuracies.  This has been a disruption to and interference with Amy's entire case.  I do believe this has been intentional.  I do believe that at least one member of this small group may be connected to persons involved with Amy's disappearance.  I do believe there is a connection to a person who posted false information when Natalee Holloway disappeared.  In addition to forum disruptions, this group has frequently sent misinformation to the Bradley family.  Their identities are known and their activities have been reported to the FBI.  Members of this small group use what is known as a VPN which enables them to have multiple IPs and numerous registrations at any given website. This group is most active at Reddit and Facebook where there are minimal posting restrictions.  Members of this group are easily identified by the false information they tend to repeat.  Please ignore them.  Please don't debate their statements.  Please don't provide them with a stage on which to perform.  Please don't respond to them.

Members of this group have repeatedly claimed that FindAmy was banned from Websleuths for inappropriate behaviors.  The statement below was posted by Tricia, owner of Websleuths, in response to the claims.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/amy-bradley-23-disappeared-from-cruise-ship-en-route-to-cura%C3%A7ao-24-march-1998-4.371579/page-11

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/va-amy-bradley-23-petersburg-24-march-1998-3.187717/

Peony

• Administrator